Wednesday 9 November 2011

Methods of communication

Ok so heres the thing I haven't been too well over the last two weeks in fact Ive had to miss university lectures and work and well its been horrible ive literally been stuck in my bedroom in bed on my own without human contact. this made me very grateful for Media convergence as I was able to access many social networking sites to ease my boredom and keep in touch with friends this made me come to the conclusion that communication is one of best advantages and opportunities of Media convergence it is now easier and faster than every before to be able to talk to someone or write a blog and post it. or update your flicker with a click of a button.  giving people more power and opportunities can lead off into all kinds of exciting directions this is a what I feel one of  main goals of Media convergence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment