Thursday 3 November 2011

Hectic week.

Hello so this is my first actual blog post on this blog its already turning out to be a hectic week monday night I went out for halloween as everyone did hopefully I honestly didn't have that much fun the drink were horrible and the places where packed. anyways i did receive a fun little video sent on my phone of one of my school friends dressed up in his costume in Amsterdam which was funny and nice just to see his face it made me think about these lectures and the actual effect media convergence has in our life without knowing it. without phones and multi media messaging this would not have been possible. on Tuesday also I got a little nice shock again from my blackberry its seems that when I downloaded the Facebook app it then took all my events and placed them into the calendar application of my phone sending me reminders that this event was happening to which i forgot that Carcer City ( a great underground band from Liverpool)  were playing in my city tonight so i ended up going to that with friends. I would of just forgotten about it if not for my blackberry reminding me really guess thats just another example of how media convergence helps enrich our life's. and now im about to go get a shower and then head off to uni. so if you have read this thanks for reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment