Saturday 22 October 2011

Hello - My Name is Oscar

Hello,

I am the second person to write on this shared blog. My name is Oscar and I am also on the BATAR course at Salford Univerity. Its amazing to be studying in the new facilities, one of the great things about our building at MediaCityUK is that it has great facilities for manipulating different media platforms. This is also very relevant to the module we are studying by bringing different ideas and people together that would not usually have mixed before.

As we have started lectures on this module I have started to notice a lot more how convergence is relevant to the media I consume. As the module progresses I think I will notice and understand the importance and the effect convergence has on the end product and our lives.

Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment